No wailing babies, no kids running around and disturbing your holiday, no magic shows or kiddie stuff....Its only for Adults...Ok..Its only for couples...Its perfect for Honeymooners...It is a paradise on earth! Right from the catamaran ride from Port Denarau (which is a port from where you connect to all islands) to the musical welcome on the island by the locals to the great view from your room to the excellent service by the friendliest staff...I can just go on and on about the place!
There were couples from all over the world and mostly Eurpoeans who had come here to get their skins red & escape the deadly cold of their countries! The resort has some daily activities which are complimentary(like Dolphin spotting, Beach football, Speed boat etc) and for the adventurous, they arrange Scuba diving etc in their own boats!
Highly recommend taking a bicycle (complimentary) and roaming around the Malolo islands and stopping by the beach,sipping on a drink and listening to the waves.
Food for the vegetarians is limited but the chef helps you in every which way! For the non-vegetarians, theres everything they can ask for!
Only dampener, if I may say so is the breakfast which is pretty lousy. It was the same each day and for people used to heavy breakfasts, it was frugal! But you just tend to forget all that when you sit by the pool, look at the beautiful blue Pacific ocean and have your life-partner by your side!
Thumbs up for the outdoor shower for the Deluxe rooms! That was something really novel for city people like us! Added that extra "X factor" :)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island