After checking all the reviews for various island resorts (and prices) we picked Lomani. It was simple beautiful. I had ran a conference at the Intercontinental (which was at capacity) as it was during school holidays. On walking into Lomani the first thing I noticed was there was NO noise ! It was just what I needed after looking after 100 people. The staff are just wonderful. Jonathon's beautiful rendition every night of Halleluiah was something to look forward to. The food and service was great. We stayed for 4 nights and didnt leave the resort to eat. The daily specials were superb. The activities are great. Not too long. Great snorkelling. Also if you get a chance go out to Cloud 9 restaurant (floating !) just opened which we unfortunately missed out on. The photos on the internet do not do the rooms justice. We stayed 3 nights in the hotel rooms which were very large and a great view. We had 2 days (we were granted a late check out ) in the beach bure and they were to die for ! I didnt leave the deck only to dive into the water out front. Cant wait to go back !! Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island