Oh what a place. Beautiful beach front bure (although very lucky not to stand on a broken bottle) but that was the only rubbish we found. Staff fantastic, cannot do enough for you. The bure was wonderful (admittedly have never been in one before so cannot compare) but we could not ask for more. Adults only, but you can walk along the beach to where all the 'little uns are"- and it was nice to head there some evenings for a change.
If you can afford it- we had helicopter from airport to resort, 10 - 15 mins, fanatstic, we had booked return to but the weather was bad so we travelled back via ferry, which was fine and we got our money back for the return helicopter ride. We were there in August and the weather was mixed, but we had no problems finding a hammock under the trees to watch the rain or sitting outside our bure. So relaxing, hope to go back one day.
We love to laze around without other people around, could just do with some plants/trees to give you more privacy when lazing around outside your bure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island