We stayed a week in this wonderful place in November 2012. The experience was so far above our expectations mainly because of the efforts of the staff and activities available. Our beachfront bure with its outside shower and a view of the water looking across the bay was large and beautifully appointed. Even a beach bag is provided. We snorkelled on a variety of reefs teeming with fish and coral. Being surrounded by a cloud of bright fish, going on Dolphin Safaris, seeing the waves on Cloudbreak were all part of everyday activites on Lomani. The hardest part of my day was deciding whether to have Lobster or crab for dinner. I loved the fresh seafood, sitting under the trees on the beach having lunch and dinner. The staff are a very special part of lomani you are welcomed by them in song and invited to be part of the 'family' for the time you are with them. We will go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island