We just returned from a week at Lomani.
As others have said the resort is wonderful and the staff could not have been more freindly.or accomodating.
Request Bure 14 if you can as its the closest one to the beach with a fabulous outlook. The Bure was beautifully appointed and the small touches( Chocolate on the pillow at night and free laundry service and the huge in room video collection availabe on demand ) set the resort apart.The grounds are well kept and the daily activities well run.We went snorkelling every day and each day we were taken to a differnet spot.
If there is one area where Lomani could improve it would be the lunch and dinner menus. The food is fairly expensive and there is not a large varity,particualry at lunch time if you want a light meal. We chose to cycle over to Musket Coves coffee shop a few times for a more casual lunch and this was great. The main restaurant at Musket also had a few more choices and the Lomani staff were happy to drop you over there in the evening.
All in all a wonderful resort for a quiet relaxing holiday with a bit of luzury- would totally recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island