The prior 3 days was at Castaway Island, so Musket was a real letdown. This resort just cannot compare to a Castaway Experience. The staff is not friendly, our Armstrong Villa had a/c in the bedrooms only and not in the family room. There was at least a 40 degree swing in temp. It was terrible. This resort is very spread out so you do not have a chance to meets others. I liked the Island Bar and the misquito's were horrible. Food was above average. This resort is run mostly by Indians and only the restaurant and bar is staffed my locals. This makes a huge difference. Save your money and look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Musket Cove you'll find the pace of life smooth and unhurried. The resort consists of 55 bures and villas scattered along the beachfront and throughout our tropical landscaped gardens. All rooms are spacious with separate living rooms and quality inclusions. What sets Musket apart is space, with 400 acres of rolling hills and palm fringed beaches to explore there is never a sense of crowding. Muskets world class marina offers a vast selection of water-sports and activities. Or for those wanting to relax, our dedicated Makare Day Spa is a true haven of tranquillity. Musket offers several gourmet-dining options headed by renowned chef Peter Becker and over 150 warm and friendly Fijian staff ready to welcome you to our island home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Musket Cove Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Musket Cove Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Hotel Musket Cove Island
- Musket Cove Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island