My wife and I went to Musket Cove with the main intention of diving. The diving was excellent and the Fijian Subsurface dive staff were great. The resort however left a bit to be desired. We paid a similar price per night to another resort we has stayed at on the east coast of Fiji which was more than twice as good as Musket. The food was overpriced and disappointing and the bures, although clean were really not particularly Fijian in design or feel. Some of the staff were good and friendly, however others were not particularly accommodating. At half the current rate I would think it would be fair value for money. I would not recommend this resort to anyone and will not go back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Musket Cove you'll find the pace of life smooth and unhurried. The resort consists of 55 bures and villas scattered along the beachfront and throughout our tropical landscaped gardens. All rooms are spacious with separate living rooms and quality inclusions. What sets Musket apart is space, with 400 acres of rolling hills and palm fringed beaches to explore there is never a sense of crowding. Muskets world class marina offers a vast selection of water-sports and activities. Or for those wanting to relax, our dedicated Makare Day Spa is a true haven of tranquillity. Musket offers several gourmet-dining options headed by renowned chef Peter Becker and over 150 warm and friendly Fijian staff ready to welcome you to our island home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Musket Cove Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Musket Cove Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Hotel Musket Cove Island
- Musket Cove Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island