The only thing I wish we had done was book here for longer. It was our first time to Fiji and we had been reccommended to stay out on an island. We thought 2 nights would be plenty because we would get a bit bored but we were proven wrong with this resort.
Great welcoming a welcoming drink of a fresh cool coconut given to each of us.
Our bure on the lagoon was lovely and spacious and was also surprisingly private. I would take mosquito repellent with you because at night the lagoon did attract these annoying wee creatures.
All our meals were great couldn't fault these, breakfast buffet good choice of food. The food and drinks at this resort were the cheapest during our stay in Fiji and we did stay at 4 different resorts.
They also had bikes for hire which was also a fun attraction. Water sports actvities are what you would expect.
Great, relaxing outlook. When it is low tide this resort is on what appears to be mud flats but this is the only small negative but it did not hinder our stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Musket Cove you'll find the pace of life smooth and unhurried. The resort consists of 55 bures and villas scattered along the beachfront and throughout our tropical landscaped gardens. All rooms are spacious with separate living rooms and quality inclusions. What sets Musket apart is space, with 400 acres of rolling hills and palm fringed beaches to explore there is never a sense of crowding. Muskets world class marina offers a vast selection of water-sports and activities. Or for those wanting to relax, our dedicated Makare Day Spa is a true haven of tranquillity. Musket offers several gourmet-dining options headed by renowned chef Peter Becker and over 150 warm and friendly Fijian staff ready to welcome you to our island home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Musket Cove Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Musket Cove Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Hotel Musket Cove Island
- Musket Cove Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island