I want to go back!!!!
We chose musket cove as our wedding location due to its consistent reviews on trip advisor and i'm so glad we did. The wedding was perfect and we had the most professional and organised wedding planner Gloria to make everything go smoothly. We had our ceremony at smith island and our reception on the beach where us and our 40 friends and family partied until late.
i would highly recommend this resort as a wedding destination to anyone wanting the perfect beach, perfect sunset and for perfect fijian hospitality.
if anyone would like more info feel free to get in touch with me
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Musket Cove you'll find the pace of life smooth and unhurried. The resort consists of 55 bures and villas scattered along the beachfront and throughout our tropical landscaped gardens. All rooms are spacious with separate living rooms and quality inclusions. What sets Musket apart is space, with 400 acres of rolling hills and palm fringed beaches to explore there is never a sense of crowding. Muskets world class marina offers a vast selection of water-sports and activities. Or for those wanting to relax, our dedicated Makare Day Spa is a true haven of tranquillity. Musket offers several gourmet-dining options headed by renowned chef Peter Becker and over 150 warm and friendly Fijian staff ready to welcome you to our island home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Musket Cove Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Musket Cove Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Hotel Musket Cove Island
- Musket Cove Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island