From the moment we stepped off the boat we started to relax into Fiji Island
Have been to Fiji several times, but first time to an Island resort. A great
place to completely unwind and forget about the stresses of work and life.
We were there during the start of school holidays but you wouldn't have
known it, the resort is well laid out and spacious and never felt busy.
Snorkelling, kayaking and cycling stopped the guilt of being in lazy mode.
You actually get time to read books and just enjoy the views. Having a
marina also adds an interesting dimension to the place, we spoke to a few
intrepid yachties sailing their way around the world. There is a store and
cafe near the marina which are very handy. The massages are also
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Musket Cove you'll find the pace of life smooth and unhurried. The resort consists of 55 bures and villas scattered along the beachfront and throughout our tropical landscaped gardens. All rooms are spacious with separate living rooms and quality inclusions. What sets Musket apart is space, with 400 acres of rolling hills and palm fringed beaches to explore there is never a sense of crowding. Muskets world class marina offers a vast selection of water-sports and activities. Or for those wanting to relax, our dedicated Makare Day Spa is a true haven of tranquillity. Musket offers several gourmet-dining options headed by renowned chef Peter Becker and over 150 warm and friendly Fijian staff ready to welcome you to our island home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Musket Cove Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Musket Cove Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Hotel Musket Cove Island
- Musket Cove Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island