After staying fancy on Denarua island we were happy for the change of pace. This resort was way more our speed. We stayed in apt. style rooms with air and a fridge that was constantly supplied with Fiji water. The staff was super nice and remembered our names daily. The salt water pool was awesome! Although they were located right on the beach the tide went super far out daily so swimming was not always an option. When the tide was in we did tons of snorkeling and stand up paddle! My Husband hired a capt to take him to the local surf breaks every morning. When it rained they let us borrow movies to watch in our rooms. For the price it was exactly what we wanted for our classic Fiji experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Musket Cove you'll find the pace of life smooth and unhurried. The resort consists of 55 bures and villas scattered along the beachfront and throughout our tropical landscaped gardens. All rooms are spacious with separate living rooms and quality inclusions. What sets Musket apart is space, with 400 acres of rolling hills and palm fringed beaches to explore there is never a sense of crowding. Muskets world class marina offers a vast selection of water-sports and activities. Or for those wanting to relax, our dedicated Makare Day Spa is a true haven of tranquillity. Musket offers several gourmet-dining options headed by renowned chef Peter Becker and over 150 warm and friendly Fijian staff ready to welcome you to our island home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Musket Cove Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Musket Cove Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Hotel Musket Cove Island
- Musket Cove Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island