We stayed in the Armstrong Villas because our daughter has a life threatening food allergy and these were the only self catering accommodation on the island. There was a lounge room/ kitchen area and then 2 bedrooms each with its own onsuite which was great. A nice outdoor balcony over the water. Would be perfect for 2 couples.
Dicks Place was the best of the 3 places we ate on the island. Staff were mostly helpful re food ingredient questions - just have to ask the next person of the first seems a little vague.
The people are very friendly.
The free sand bar snorkle trip was AMAZING!! Our friends at Plantation Island had to pay $15 each to go on it from their resort. Free snorkel trip to a different reef each day too:)
We also had friends staying at Plantation Island and would walk over to them everyday (15 mins - hot walk too) as the beach there near Lomani was much more beautiful in our opinion.
Weather was awesome and water is some of the most beautiful I have ever seen.
Got 'Fiji Belly' despite using only bottled water even to clean my teeth with:(
Looking at Internet our rooms were $850 a night now (definitely not worth that) and they were the furthest away from reception etc - If you have no food issues the beachfront rooms would be the pic I think.
Overall it is probably a good resort for couples looking to unwind. I would probably stay at Plantation Island with teenagers as all of the action and entertainment was there:)
Beautiful holiday destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Musket Cove you'll find the pace of life smooth and unhurried. The resort consists of 55 bures and villas scattered along the beachfront and throughout our tropical landscaped gardens. All rooms are spacious with separate living rooms and quality inclusions. What sets Musket apart is space, with 400 acres of rolling hills and palm fringed beaches to explore there is never a sense of crowding. Muskets world class marina offers a vast selection of water-sports and activities. Or for those wanting to relax, our dedicated Makare Day Spa is a true haven of tranquillity. Musket offers several gourmet-dining options headed by renowned chef Peter Becker and over 150 warm and friendly Fijian staff ready to welcome you to our island home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Musket Cove Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Musket Cove Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Hotel Musket Cove Island
- Musket Cove Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island