Sorry for writing my review so late.
We rented a house that is managed by Musket Cove Island Resort from July 28 to August 12. I will not go into the details of the house, Villa Malolo, I would prefer if you would send me a private message to get the details. Let's just say that not a lot of the things where right with this Villa. The pictures on VBRO are NOT representative of what you will get. Mold, dirty pool, soap dish riped off the walls, the bbq outside did not work, buttons missing. The stove light could not be turned off unless you unplug the stove.....so on and so one. The Villa is not well maitained it is very sad because the location was beautiful.
I have to be honest and say that the issues that where there in July might have been resolved. Just make sure to get updated pictures of the Villa to know exactly what you are getting for your money.
The real purpose of this review is to say once more THANK YOU Musket Cove for saving our vacation. They manage the villa and do it with the most professionalism. They took the time to listen to our complaint and negociated with the owner for a solution.
The Musket Cove restaurant was awesome. The service was so great, we meet great staff that I will remember for the rest of my life. The pool, the restaurant are well maintained and very nice. What about the pig on the spit...miammmmm so good. Don't miss that. Reserved ahead of time if you want to make sure to get some.
Once again Thank YOU Musket Cove, you will always have a special place in our hearth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Musket Cove you'll find the pace of life smooth and unhurried. The resort consists of 55 bures and villas scattered along the beachfront and throughout our tropical landscaped gardens. All rooms are spacious with separate living rooms and quality inclusions. What sets Musket apart is space, with 400 acres of rolling hills and palm fringed beaches to explore there is never a sense of crowding. Muskets world class marina offers a vast selection of water-sports and activities. Or for those wanting to relax, our dedicated Makare Day Spa is a true haven of tranquillity. Musket offers several gourmet-dining options headed by renowned chef Peter Becker and over 150 warm and friendly Fijian staff ready to welcome you to our island home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Musket Cove Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Musket Cove Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Hotel Musket Cove Island
- Musket Cove Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island