Stayed 2 nights in a Beachfront Bure, sadly bad weather arrived as we did onto Plantation Island where Musket Cove shares part of the Island.
With no TV, no Telephone we had to brave the horizontal rain to get to the shop to buy a book as there were no magazines and felt there was no communication from staff on anything to do in very wet weather :((
Unfortunately although both evening meals arrived well presented but not hot, and pork is not very pleasant being served cold. They had also run out of the specials of the day and it was only 7pm.
The beds were quite hard so not really a comfortable sleep for older bones.
Great photo locations and parasailing available with sunset cruises a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Musket Cove you'll find the pace of life smooth and unhurried. The resort consists of 55 bures and villas scattered along the beachfront and throughout our tropical landscaped gardens. All rooms are spacious with separate living rooms and quality inclusions. What sets Musket apart is space, with 400 acres of rolling hills and palm fringed beaches to explore there is never a sense of crowding. Muskets world class marina offers a vast selection of water-sports and activities. Or for those wanting to relax, our dedicated Makare Day Spa is a true haven of tranquillity. Musket offers several gourmet-dining options headed by renowned chef Peter Becker and over 150 warm and friendly Fijian staff ready to welcome you to our island home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Musket Cove Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Musket Cove Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Hotel Musket Cove Island
- Musket Cove Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island