Just got back from 5 nights in Shangri-la and 3 nights in Plantation. Although the location is amazing and views are breathtaking, we did not like the place. Our garden terrace room was very far from the beach and resturant, there was a terible smell of sewage on the way, room is very poorly facilitated and beds are not comfortable. Breakfast is boring and service is very slow. Again, the beach is amazing, athmosphere is relaxed and nice, fridnely. However I will not go back, nor will my kids who didn't like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo Lailai, part of the Mamanuca Group of Islands, Plantation is surrounded by 23 acres of tropical gardens, coconut palms and white sandy beaches that front a beautiful sheltered lagoon. Plantation offers several accommodation options to suit most budgets, and is great value for families, students and fun loving couples. Most of the activities are complimentary including the 'Coconut Kids Club'. Come experience the friendly Fijian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Plantation Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Plantation Island Malolo Lailai
- Island Plantation Resort
- Plantation Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island