Oct 12th 2008
Arrived home 2 days ago after spending a week on plantation island with husband and 16 yr old.
Although not a modern, flash resort, it had everything we needed to make it an enjoyable, fun, relaxing holiday.
Stayed in studio garden bure No 319 which was serviced daily and located in a good spot not far from the pool/beach/dining area.
Bought the 3 meals a day vouchers, but was a bit too much. Next time would go for breakfast and dinner vouchers, then buy something from the snack bar for lunch.
Mocktails are Fiji$5.00, soft drinks $3.50 and at lunch and dinner we ordered a big jug of iced water for free.
Plenty of activities to keep everyone happy. Go with an open mind and don't expect everything to be done immediately and you'll have a really great holiday. Looking forward to going again next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo Lailai, part of the Mamanuca Group of Islands, Plantation is surrounded by 23 acres of tropical gardens, coconut palms and white sandy beaches that front a beautiful sheltered lagoon. Plantation offers several accommodation options to suit most budgets, and is great value for families, students and fun loving couples. Most of the activities are complimentary including the 'Coconut Kids Club'. Come experience the friendly Fijian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Plantation Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Plantation Island Malolo Lailai
- Island Plantation Resort
- Plantation Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island