A very child friendly resort with a kids club during the day and baby sitters available in the evenings for a moderate fee. The beachside Bure are the best and are very comfortable and airconditioned with close access to the beach . Food choice is limited at dinner to the buffett no a la carte and service can be slow at busy times. All staff are very friendly and helpful and are on "Fiji Time". All activities are pay as you use except the 3 pools. Watch the 3% credit card fee when you check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo Lailai, part of the Mamanuca Group of Islands, Plantation is surrounded by 23 acres of tropical gardens, coconut palms and white sandy beaches that front a beautiful sheltered lagoon. Plantation offers several accommodation options to suit most budgets, and is great value for families, students and fun loving couples. Most of the activities are complimentary including the 'Coconut Kids Club'. Come experience the friendly Fijian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Plantation Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Plantation Island Malolo Lailai
- Island Plantation Resort
- Plantation Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island