We stayed 5 nights at Plantation and this was our 5th time for Fiji. Rooms were a good size and as we expected, beaches were good, 3 pools which were good slide pool fun for the kids. Food was good and as expected, we'd recommend Black Coral Restaurant for meals as our preferred buffet was good for Mongolian BBQ. Also recommend coconut hut for slushies and morningcoffee.
Theonly real thing that let this place down was that there was not the normal friendly FIJI people. The kids were barely acknowledged when normally the Fijians are very attentive. Wouldnt saythey were rude but just not what you expect and the people are the reason we choose Fiji over other islands. Everyday we had to check our bill and ask for something to be removed, everything just felt hard.
Didnt let it ruin ourholiday we still had a nice time but Plantation wont be our island of choice again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo Lailai, part of the Mamanuca Group of Islands, Plantation is surrounded by 23 acres of tropical gardens, coconut palms and white sandy beaches that front a beautiful sheltered lagoon. Plantation offers several accommodation options to suit most budgets, and is great value for families, students and fun loving couples. Most of the activities are complimentary including the 'Coconut Kids Club'. Come experience the friendly Fijian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Plantation Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Plantation Island Malolo Lailai
- Island Plantation Resort
- Plantation Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island