We had our first trip to Fiji this year and fell in love with Plantation Island. My husband and I and two kids aged 11 and 15 all had the time of our lives swimming and snorkelling in the beautiful crystal clear water. The staff were very friendly and we made friends with Inoke, Tomasi, Alissi and Avito and the food was fantastic. The magic starts when you land at the jetty and are greeted by the staff singing and handing out shell necklaces and it just gets better from there. We have already booked our next trip for the same time next year and can't wait to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo Lailai, part of the Mamanuca Group of Islands, Plantation is surrounded by 23 acres of tropical gardens, coconut palms and white sandy beaches that front a beautiful sheltered lagoon. Plantation offers several accommodation options to suit most budgets, and is great value for families, students and fun loving couples. Most of the activities are complimentary including the 'Coconut Kids Club'. Come experience the friendly Fijian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Plantation Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Plantation Island Malolo Lailai
- Island Plantation Resort
- Plantation Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island