Looked great online, but surpassed every one of our expectations once arrived.........
We stayed in a Beachfront Villa which was large and always kept exceptionally clean. Irrespective of what we had heard from various sources about 'Fiji time' service, the staff could not have been more welcoming, friendly or attentive. The food was top quality and there was plenty to do if you managed to get off your sun lounger on the beach, or your daybed outside of the villa (we didn't)!
When you arrive they say "welcome home" and after staying at Likuliku all Xmas and New Year, I now understand why.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a multi award-winning, unique, luxury haven for couples only and the first and only in Fiji with over-water bures. A unique and special place, designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture and embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people. From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the architecture. Likuliku embodies the richness of an ancient culture with vibrant present-day lifestyle touches. With over 18,000 stays and over 4000 return guests, Likuliku is a truly magical place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Likuliku Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Likuliku Lagoon Hotel Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon Malolo Island