the beach bungalows are big and luxurious. All of them have a portion of beach with two beachbeds in the front. The tide changes twice a day and when it is high, the beach almost desappears, in particular on the left side (watching the resort from the sea), so my suggestion is to ask for a bungalow on the right side in the middle of the beach. Most of the bungalows have a jacuzzi outside. the food is very good. In general the resort is very quiet because there were only honeymooners and adult people. the staff is kind and descrete. There are spots for snorkelling and diving nearby. beautiful swimmingpool too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a multi award-winning, unique, luxury haven for couples only and the first and only in Fiji with over-water bures. A unique and special place, designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture and embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people. From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the architecture. Likuliku embodies the richness of an ancient culture with vibrant present-day lifestyle touches. With over 18,000 stays and over 4000 return guests, Likuliku is a truly magical place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Likuliku Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Likuliku Lagoon Hotel Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon Malolo Island