Have just returned from a 6 night magical stay!! Fantastic location, great accommodation topped by equally great food!!! Our beachfront bure with plunge pool was ideal just metres away from the beach, ideal for snorkelling and swimming not to mention watching the amazing sunsets form your deck.
Service second to none from the minute you arrive you are welcomed with " Welcome Home" and made to feel as part of the family. From the gardeners to the chef service was hard to fault.Only wish we did not have to leave!!!
Special mention to the executive chef Ihaka Peri who presented us with tantalising menus changing everyday. If you want to go away and experience beauty,comfort, service,great food and just completely relax this is the place for you. We had a helicopter transfer from Denarau which gave you an amazing view of Liku Liku from the air.
Cannot wait to go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a multi award-winning, unique, luxury haven for couples only and the first and only in Fiji with over-water bures. A unique and special place, designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture and embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people. From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the architecture. Likuliku embodies the richness of an ancient culture with vibrant present-day lifestyle touches. With over 18,000 stays and over 4000 return guests, Likuliku is a truly magical place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Likuliku Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Likuliku Lagoon Hotel Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon Malolo Island