We stayed four nights at Likuliku to break up a work trip in the South Pacific with a bit of rest and relaxation. We are so relieved that we chose as well as we did- what beautiful memories in paradise! Our stay was amazing mostly because of the attentive and considerate staff, who seemed to actually enjoy spending their time at Likuliku, taking care of guests. We tried excursions ( island hopping and private beach picnic ), listened to the choir and dancers, took a hike to the other side of the island, snorkeled, enjoyed the spa, and most importantly- did a lot of absolutely nothing! Our mealtimes were really special, and our accommodation was great as well. We tried the deluxe bungalow at first - it was beautiful with great attention to detail. The outside shower was my favorite feature. But we had three nights in the overwater bungalow and consider it a highlight of the trip. They are uniquely and considerately designed- light coming in from so many areas of the bungalow, so many places to view the fish, and the outdoor deck is a delight!
I loved Likuliku and hope to return some day. Always happy to answer questions if I can help in any way. Have so much fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a multi award-winning, unique, luxury haven for couples only and the first and only in Fiji with over-water bures. A unique and special place, designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture and embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people. From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the architecture. Likuliku embodies the richness of an ancient culture with vibrant present-day lifestyle touches. With over 18,000 stays and over 4000 return guests, Likuliku is a truly magical place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Likuliku Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Likuliku Lagoon Hotel Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon Malolo Island