We have just returned from the most relaxing 8 days ever. The Resort is just great. It is small enought to be personal and get to know the Fijian staff who are all wonderful and so happy, as well as other guests- and we met some great people.
There is as much as you want to do or as little, you can sail, kayak, snorkel, banana boat rides, swim or just laze on the loungers (which there were plenty of). There are some organised activities if you want to join in and we loved the fun ones at Happy Hour and later in the evening - like the crab races - its always a bonus when you win a bottle of champagne too.
The bures are just lovely, very spacious and very well maintained - and I was wrapt to find everyone gets an ocean view - awesome.
Now the food - its amazing - The Chef Christian is passionate about his craft and you are in for a real treat with cuisine that is top notch (They are an awesome family & our boy Kris had lots of fun fishing & swimming with their son George).
While we were there the weather was beautiful with water temperatures 28. We would recommend you do the Dolphin Safari, that is such good value as you get to so snorkelling as well at one of the reefs and we actually did get to see 2 pods of dolphins which was so cool - a highlight was when a baby dolphin did a little flip for us.
We can't wait to return and neither can our son who reckons its one of the best holidays he has ever had - the kids club is great for kids under 12 but even so the older ones still had fun.While the kids are playing you can treat yourself to the beauty spa - you have to try a massage or facial - blissful in a delightful outdoor setting.
All'n'all everyone had a great holiday and we loved this little piece of paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malolo is an intimate, rustic resort. It's about a bure near the beach, surrounded by the world's friendliest people with a living and authentic culture. You will be served by the descendants of villagers who have lived there for thousands of years, offering true Fijian hospitality. Perfect for families and couples alike, at Malolo, you can fill your day with a myriad of activities or simply unwind and do nothing at all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Malolo Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malolo Island Hotel Malolo Island
- Fiji Malolo Island Resort