First time in Fiji and chose 2 island resorts based on availability. Malolo island resort was superb. With 2 kids - 5 and 7yo- it provided endless fun. My boys did not even go to kids club. We participated in activities that kids club held eg coral viewing and turtle viewing.
The a la carte menu was incredibly good. My boys had the meal plans and the dinner variety was abundant. We extended our stay from 3 nights to 5 because we decided to delay trip to Suva where it was raining.
The service was impeccable.
staff from garden maintenance , restaurant, front office, music entertainers, house keeping, watersports etc etc - cannot fault anyone. They really go an extra mile.
Maria front office supervisor was my hero.
THank you thank u thanku
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malolo is an intimate, rustic resort. It's about a bure near the beach, surrounded by the world's friendliest people with a living and authentic culture. You will be served by the descendants of villagers who have lived there for thousands of years, offering true Fijian hospitality. Perfect for families and couples alike, at Malolo, you can fill your day with a myriad of activities or simply unwind and do nothing at all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Malolo Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malolo Island Hotel Malolo Island
- Fiji Malolo Island Resort