We stayed here for our honeymoon and had an amazing time. The accommodation is nice and cosy we were in a beach front villa. The beautiful snorkel worthy beach was only a 10 second walk away. We had a lovely meal at the adults only tree top restaurant.
The resort has free water sports activities included in the accommodation like rafting and snorkel gear. We also booked a jetski for a few hours which was heaps of fun.
This resort was very family friendly but not crowded with kids (they all go to kids club during the day). The staff were friendly and very helpful.
Will definitely be back one day soon hopefully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malolo is an intimate, rustic resort. It's about a bure near the beach, surrounded by the world's friendliest people with a living and authentic culture. You will be served by the descendants of villagers who have lived there for thousands of years, offering true Fijian hospitality. Perfect for families and couples alike, at Malolo, you can fill your day with a myriad of activities or simply unwind and do nothing at all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Malolo Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malolo Island Hotel Malolo Island
- Fiji Malolo Island Resort