What a delightful place. Diving, hospitality, food, accommodations --- all outstanding. My biggest regret was not booking more nights. I stayed 4 nights, then traveled to the Yasawa Islands, for 3 nights. I much preferred the diving, quality of resort, staff, and other resort guests 10 fold vs my Yasawa experience. Next trip to Fiji (and there will be another trip), I'll stay at Matava for longer time, and then explore North Eastern Islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find your adventure as you experience the magnificent beauty of a remote unspoiled tropical Fijian Island. Plunging volcanic rain forest slopes meet azure coral lagoons and the Great Astrolabe Barrier Reef, a rare untouched slice of nature unfolds before your eyes. No roads, no noise, no stress and no carbon footprint. Traditional thatched Fijian Bures hug the jungle fringes. Private sun decks gaze over the turquoise lagoon. Dive the reef from the multiple award winning PADI 5 Star Dive Centre, snorkel the marine reserves, explore the jungle trails, or just pamper yourself in the Spa. Relax in the splendor of your private en-suit bure as you contemplate the stunning sunset and anticipate the evening's dinner of fresh fish, fruits and organic vegetables, grown right before your very eyes and served by lantern light on the ocean deck. Far from the maddening crowd, unplug and recharge at Matava, Fiji's premier Eco-Adventure Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Matava - Fiji's Premier Eco Adventure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matava - Fiji`s Premier Eco Adventure Hotel Kadavu Island
- Matava - Fiji's Premier Eco Adventure Resort Kadavu Island