“Pleasant Surprise!”

Comfort Suites Saraland
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Saraland
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This has to be the nicest Comfort Suites I have stayed in. I was only in town for business for one day and only stayed here one night. I had other choices but this fit my needs because of the location and the reviews. The reception desk staff was friendly and cordial. The hotel appears to be only a few years old. It is well maintained and clean. There is adequate parking in the well lit lot. The room and bathroom were clean and did not smell. The microwave and small refrigerator were clean. There was a nice junction box on the desk with plenty of electrical outlets and a couple of USB ports. The only problem was that the coffee maker was located on a ledge above the couch. It was a little awkward and an accident waiting to happen. I would suggest to management that they remove one of the chairs and put in a small table.

The complementary breakfast was the usual, nothing to write home about. However, the breakfast area was bright, comfortable and clean.

The hotel sits at a five way intersection that has one leg closed off. You can see the hotel but it can be a little tricky to get to.

Across the street, an easy walk, is a Ruby Tuesday’s and Wintzells Oyster House. There are also a selection of fast food outlets and stores within a short drive.

The hotel feels comfortable and secure. The important thing is that I will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 2, 2013

1 Exit south on 65, take the 165 about 5 miles right into the heart of down town Mobile, and all their sights.

The hotel is clean, well preserved, and some nice restaurants within walking distance. They serve a typical Comfort Inn type breakfast with some warm items.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I travels a lot for his job. We stumbled on Comfort Suites Saraland and it became our only hotel destination in Alabama. Very accommodating,family friendly staff and management. I would recommend to all my husbands co- workers all the time for their great rates,clean spacious rooms and awesome team of housekeeping . My appreciation to the staff and management for their tireless friendly smile in everything that we tried to ask them they have accommodated us..a keepsake place to stay ..will stay over and over they have won 1st place hotel for us...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2013

They have exceeded our expectation with a great rate and accommodating us with anything that we need ..I rarely rate or comment but this time I think that they earned all the excellence rate for convenience of our stay clean rooms and very friendly housekeeping..thank you staff and management for making our stay as comfortable as it can be and most importantly for being home a way from home to us.. Will definitely be our only hotel destination in Saraland Alabama will recommend to all travelers out there who are looking for great rate,friendly environment and most importantly clean spacious rooms..

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Myself, my sister and my son stayed at Comfort Suites in Saraland Alabama. The staff and management were very friendly and helpful at all times. Our room and the entire hotel were very CLEAN. Always a HUGE PLUS for me. I felt very SAFE in the hotel and the surrounding areas. Of course another HUGE PLUS for me. The breakfast bar they offered was very convenient, I got to lounge around instead of rushing out get breakfast. The food was also quite good, everything from sausage and eggs to fresh fruit. Nice. I saved quite a bit of money too. Not eating out every morning. The location was very conveniently located with two great restaurants right next door.(Ruby Tuesday's and Wintzell's Oyster House). Just a few miles down road is the USS Alabama Battleship. We Spend the entire day there. My teenage son loved it. Very interesting place and Great Piece of America History. If you ever need to find a hotel in Mobile Or Saraland, I highly recommend COMFORT SUITES .

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this property Saturday night. It is only 5 years only and it is convenient (Exit 13 off Interstate 65). We have stayed at this property twice, and we will stay there again. The property is one of the newer Comfort Suites properties. It adjoins Wintzel's Restaurant, and is across the street from a Ruby Tuesday, both of which I have eaten at and I recommend. We used 12,000 American Express points, and American Express extimated a bill at $94.35 (including taxes and fees). We checked out with a zero balance of only $75.69. On a less positive note, the breakfast was acceptable, but I have eaten better at other Comfort Suites. It is for this reason that I ranked this property at very good rather and excellent.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had a room for a Friday night, totaling to 85 dollars. There were two beds and a hide-a-bed couch, as well as a desk, flat screen, microwave and fridge. There was a pool and free breakfast as well. The room was HUGE and was extremely clean! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family