“Spacious,clean, great management and staff...”

Comfort Suites Saraland
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Saraland
Brandon, Florida
“Spacious,clean, great management and staff...”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I travels a lot for his job. We stumbled on Comfort Suites Saraland and it became our only hotel destination in Alabama. Very accommodating,family friendly staff and management. I would recommend to all my husbands co- workers all the time for their great rates,clean spacious rooms and awesome team of housekeeping . My appreciation to the staff and management for their tireless friendly smile in everything that we tried to ask them they have accommodated us..a keepsake place to stay ..will stay over and over they have won 1st place hotel for us...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Valrico, Florida
Reviewed June 25, 2013

They have exceeded our expectation with a great rate and accommodating us with anything that we need ..I rarely rate or comment but this time I think that they earned all the excellence rate for convenience of our stay clean rooms and very friendly housekeeping..thank you staff and management for making our stay as comfortable as it can be and most importantly for being home a way from home to us.. Will definitely be our only hotel destination in Saraland Alabama will recommend to all travelers out there who are looking for great rate,friendly environment and most importantly clean spacious rooms..

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Myself, my sister and my son stayed at Comfort Suites in Saraland Alabama. The staff and management were very friendly and helpful at all times. Our room and the entire hotel were very CLEAN. Always a HUGE PLUS for me. I felt very SAFE in the hotel and the surrounding areas. Of course another HUGE PLUS for me. The breakfast bar they offered was very convenient, I got to lounge around instead of rushing out get breakfast. The food was also quite good, everything from sausage and eggs to fresh fruit. Nice. I saved quite a bit of money too. Not eating out every morning. The location was very conveniently located with two great restaurants right next door.(Ruby Tuesday's and Wintzell's Oyster House). Just a few miles down road is the USS Alabama Battleship. We Spend the entire day there. My teenage son loved it. Very interesting place and Great Piece of America History. If you ever need to find a hotel in Mobile Or Saraland, I highly recommend COMFORT SUITES .

Birmingham -Alabama
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this property Saturday night. It is only 5 years only and it is convenient (Exit 13 off Interstate 65). We have stayed at this property twice, and we will stay there again. The property is one of the newer Comfort Suites properties. It adjoins Wintzel's Restaurant, and is across the street from a Ruby Tuesday, both of which I have eaten at and I recommend. We used 12,000 American Express points, and American Express extimated a bill at $94.35 (including taxes and fees). We checked out with a zero balance of only $75.69. On a less positive note, the breakfast was acceptable, but I have eaten better at other Comfort Suites. It is for this reason that I ranked this property at very good rather and excellent.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
New Waverly, Texas
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had a room for a Friday night, totaling to 85 dollars. There were two beds and a hide-a-bed couch, as well as a desk, flat screen, microwave and fridge. There was a pool and free breakfast as well. The room was HUGE and was extremely clean! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Very clean hotel with wonderful and pleasant staff. Rate was fairly reasonable. Paid about $85 with taxes. Almost $40 cheaper than Express. Only problem is that it's not visible coming from North bound, but once you find it you will be very pleased with it. Walking distance from Wintzell's Oyster house and Ruby Tuesdays.

• Stayed April 2013
Selma, AL
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Enjoyed our recent stay at this hotel. Property was clean and updated. Room was large, but somewhat narrow. Liked the half wall between bedroom and couch/sitting area--added a bit of privacy. Beds and pillows were super comfy. Water pressure could have been better, but was adequate. Breakfast was typical, but the waffle maker was not working. Clerk at registration desk really needs some customer service tips, but was adequate. Area has nice restaurants, fast food, and a WalMart close by. Would stay there again.

1 Thank OldTownie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saraland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Saraland/North Mobile
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Saraland
Best Western Saraland Hotel & Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Mobile
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile Satsuma / Saraland

Been to Comfort Suites Saraland? Share your experiences!