“Enjoyed our stay”

Comfort Suites Saraland
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Saraland
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My family and I booked 5 suites for the weekend. we were very pleased with the rooms and the staff. Very clean and spacious rooms. Every time we were in and out of the lobby the staff spoke to us and had a smile on their face. We will certainly stay there again. You can't beat the prices either, well worth the money.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jamup

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This location is perfect ! And also great places to eat, not to forget the Wal-mart near by. Overall, a totally satisfying stay. Good breakfast, clean suite,and professional staff. The early breakfast area was so convenient to our suite. Enjoyed watching the news while eating.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank scottyHNashville
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is a brilliant hotel, got there by chance, but definitely did not regret it i was at first surprised by the property condition, the place just looked brand new, the freshness in the rooms can be compared to five star hotels
i would definitely recommend this to anybody, traveling (business/vacation)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank chris l
Reviewed June 18, 2012

my husband and I stayed here for 1 night as we were completing our 13 hours trip from Houston, Tx to Atlanta, GA. I called ahead using choicehotels.com and wanted a place not only for price, but for comfort. We got both!!!!!!!!! This hotel was exactly what we needed after a long days journey. Our room keys were ready when we walked in, and once we got into our room we found a nice, very clean smoke-free environment. (Side note) The whole hotel is smoke-free. No loud noises just a very peaceful environment. Since we had been traveling all day we wanted a good dinner, and boy did we find it. located directly across from the hotel is Wintzlers Oyster House. A family owned chain of seafood restaurants, and what made our trip there really nice was the card for a free cup of gumbo. What a cup it was but enough about the restaurant. This hotel was a great place to stay and we enjoyed the night we stayed there. If we drive back and forth to Houston again I would seriously consider staying there.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We stayed here overnight and found the hotel to be very good. The room was a good size, we had a king suite, and it was in a very clean condition. The front desk staff were very friendly. We were able to walk across the road to eat at Ruby Tuesdays.
The buffet breakfast was a bit disappointing, there were no english muffins, which is my favourite, but there was a selection of typical hot hotel breakfast food. Coffee was good.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and it is only a short drive to mobile centre, and you get to avoid the high traffic on the I-10 by staying here.

Room Tip: The rooms on the east side are a little bit quieter, they are further away from the interstate.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Travelmad-uk
Reviewed June 15, 2012

My family and I were initially Had reservations at a nearby chain. They had an indoor pool. However their pool was out of service due to high chlorine. I promised my boys a pool after a long drive. The desk called this hotel and they were able to give us a room.

The front desk person was the same for both nights-outstanding does not do her justice. I think her name was Sally, according to morning staff.

The room turned out to be a suite. Very nice with a family for multiple nights. My boys thoroughly used the outdoor pool. It was small but clean and warm enough for late evening use.

Breakfast was the normal fare, no complaints there. There was guest laundry that we also used. We did not need snacks, but there was a little snack vending area near the front desk. There were also 2 computer stations in the lobby.

I liked the indoor access rooms. Outer doors had card access. It felt very safe. Nearby are restaurants and a super Walmart. Very convenient to the interstate and Mobile. A little far from the gulf, but still accessible. Safe and less expensive than staying in Mobile or on the gulf if you don't mind a little driving.

I do wish the fitness room had either a second treadmill or an elliptical since there were 2 of us this morning using the room. It did have nice equipment, a large TV and towels.
Overall, a very nice, friendly, clean, safe to stay with a family. 4 1/2 instead of 5 due to workout area and outdoor vs indoor pool. Everything else excellent!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank fireftnchick
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

From the initial appearance to checkout, this hotel exceeded my expectations. Very helpful staff! Clean comfortable and QUIET! Nice workout room and pool. I highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2012