See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The room was clean and the staff was helpful. Every time we would leave the room we would have to have our room rekeyed everyday. My room it was every time. Even after the maintenance guys came to change the battery. Even then it still wouldn't work. Through all that the staff was still courteous and helpful and were getting frustrated but they maintained the professionalism!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Nice room, wish there was a better coffee pot in the room and more cream n sugar. But overall the stay was great.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2014

First they tried to over charge my card with 3 charges,but I was suppose to have only 2...After fighting that charge I check out the room and the room was fine,but bout time I made it back to Louisiana they had done took 200 dollars off my card saying I tore the room up....I'm 40yrs of age with the room in my name paid with my card... Now why would I do that knowing that they can do exactly what they did...the clerks and housekeeping have a scam going!!! So beware and take this warning check your bank statement and your room before you leave..

• Stayed: February 2014