See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Nice room, wish there was a better coffee pot in the room and more cream n sugar. But overall the stay was great.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2014

First they tried to over charge my card with 3 charges,but I was suppose to have only 2...After fighting that charge I check out the room and the room was fine,but bout time I made it back to Louisiana they had done took 200 dollars off my card saying I tore the room up....I'm 40yrs of age with the room in my name paid with my card... Now why would I do that knowing that they can do exactly what they did...the clerks and housekeeping have a scam going!!! So beware and take this warning check your bank statement and your room before you leave..

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed November 30, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Rooms were dirty. The shower had a soap scum ring around it that came off with very little effort. The fridge was ok and did have a tiny freezer. The counter by the sink was hanging off the wall as was one of the legs on the desk and one of the tables. The first night we sprayed for bugs because I saw a HUGE roach on the wall. I have lived in the south so I know it is hard to keep the bugs killed off but the gigantic gap under the door did not help I am sure. The staff was VERY unfriendly. We were stuck there three days and only one maid was helpful. We had to constantly ask for anything extra like towel or wash cloth and usually got it ourselves. The bed was comfy and after I cleaned things were ok. However there are other places very close for just a few dollars more a night that I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Go to another place
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business