See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 20, 2013

After a long day of driving, we just wanted a clean bed for the night. In our fatigue, we failed to exercise our normal caution bychecking Trip Advisor. We should have read the reviews. Mistake.
Let's see... Where to start...
Miserable bed
Lumpy pillows
Toilet smelled of urine
Tv Remote didn't work
Breakfast consisted of a few slices of white bread, a few white bagels and some cereal
Old smelly carpet
Chair is old and stained
Shower doesn't drain
Dirty windows
Needs remodeling

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Paid 52 total. Felt like old motel 6's in the 90's. Old sink, old tub, had to duck to see the mirror for contact. Got 1 towel, 1 wash cloth, soap with pub was in soap dish. Tub looked dirty as old yellow but I think it was just old. Very basic for price. When I got out of truck, the front door was locked and I had to use a night window. Hmmmm, haven't done that in a while.
I was in the handicapped room as I arrived at 11:30 at night. Tried super 8 but with all discounts it was 55 firm. This room was doable and I am on my way now!!! Good luck.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We were driving through on the way to Atlanta for the weekend and needed a place to stay overnight to break up the drive. Everything else at this exit was $100+, and we only needed a place for about 9 hours, so we chose Days Inn.

The front desk was very friendly and acommodating. However, the positive review stops here.

Our room was MINIMALLY cleaned between guests. There were empty Wal-Mart bags in the room, old condiments and an opened can of baked beans in the fridge, used tissues in the nightstand, a comb on the floor, AND a bug crawling on the sheets in the AM. The walls were paper thin, and the hot water went from pleasant to scalding throughout the entire shower experience.

Since it was 1 am, we sucked and up and hesitantly slept in the room. I did report it to the manager at checkout, who stated "oh wow, I'll take care of that".

Proceed with caution booking a room here.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank budgetgirl85
Reviewed July 21, 2011

The front desk was great with customer services and helped out a lot.
The rooms were cleaned and everything worked. The breakfast was good they had two fruits, bagels with cream cheese and toast with jelly.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2008

I paid $80 a night for a room worth $55. I am not a picky person, but the bed was the worst bed I ever laid on. I switched rooms and that bed was not much better. The first room also had a dirty looking towel on the back of the toilet. The ceiling looked like the entire thing had a leak. The second room was better but the refrigerator didn't work. For the most part, it was fairly clean. I have stayed at worse, but I didn't pay $80 like I did at this hotel.

The worker was very friendly and willing to help with what she had to work with.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jgw71