See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2011

The front desk was great with customer services and helped out a lot.
The rooms were cleaned and everything worked. The breakfast was good they had two fruits, bagels with cream cheese and toast with jelly.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2008

I paid $80 a night for a room worth $55. I am not a picky person, but the bed was the worst bed I ever laid on. I switched rooms and that bed was not much better. The first room also had a dirty looking towel on the back of the toilet. The ceiling looked like the entire thing had a leak. The second room was better but the refrigerator didn't work. For the most part, it was fairly clean. I have stayed at worse, but I didn't pay $80 like I did at this hotel.

The worker was very friendly and willing to help with what she had to work with.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jgw71
Reviewed June 9, 2008

We called the 800 # and made our reservations.
Got a good price and the people at the hotel were very nice. First room we got was handicap w/no smoking. I am handicap so that was good. It was close to the ice machine, even better. But I couldn't stay in the room because it reeked of smoke. So we were moved to another room. When I sat down on side the bed to take my shoes off the bed fell. My husband had to put it on it's frame after we called the office and they were going to move us again. It was hot and we already had everything in the room. We were ok until I looked up and on the ceiling was some bad dust webs located over the door that was attached to the room next to us. On the wall by the mirror over the sink was a really bad site that needed attention. I kept thinking something might crawl out of the wall. The carpet on the floor was worn and torn. It needed replacing bad. I was so worried about nastiness that I never let my feet hit the floor without shoes on them. I wasn't impressed with cleanliness of the hotel at all and don't think that will be my choice unless there is no other place I can stay.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 21, 2005

It's been almost two years since I stayed at this hotel. I don't remember anything bad about the rooms, except the air conditioner seemed like no match for the sun in the west-facing room. However, I remember this motel experience as having the sparsest hotel breakfast of anyplace I've ever stayed. Hope you like Frosted Flakes or Cheerios.

• Stayed: June 2003