“Finest Sausage and Egg Biscuit on the Planet!”
Review of Hardee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #30 of 49 Restaurants in Saraland
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Saraland, Alabama, United States
“Finest Sausage and Egg Biscuit on the Planet!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

A biscuit is not just a biscuit. It is an art and a science! I've always remembered Granny's fabulous, hot, steamy, fluffy, yet crunchy on the outside biscuits. The eggs were fluffy and the sausage was savory, not just a glob of fat. I have always known Hardees for it's biscuits, however, the one I had this morning was just the best on the planet!

A hot, steamy, fluffy inside with a buttery, crunchy crust.......oh, my! The Sausage and egg were the perfect compliment as well. Some of the other chains that I utilize (since I have 3 teenagers) are cheaper ($1), however, greatly lack the finesse and care of the Hardees sensation. I can almost see Granny in the back making the batter and preparing the ingredients!

I you're new EXIT 13 in Saraland, Alabama near Mobile YOU MUST HEAD TO THE HARDEES FOR THE SAUSAGE AND EGG BISCUIT! I would drive a ways to get there if I were you.

Cudos to the manager and cooks who prepare these morsels of goodness! I'll be there in the morning!

A

• Visited March 2013

New Castle, Indiana
“Avoid this location”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed at a nearby hotel and had been hankering for a Hardee's jalapeno turkey burger that I had seen advertised on TV. So, I came here to order my burger to take back to the hotel. I also ordered a jumbo chili dog. While the cashier and the manager on duty were wonderful, it appears that the sole fry cook on duty had a bit of an attitude problem and wanted to argue with his two fellow staff members. (Another staff member was on break eating in the restaurant.) Unfortunately, it took far too long to prepare my order. At first, the fry cook prepared a jalapeno chicken sandwich until the cashier told him I had ordered the turkey burger. At that point, the cashier prepared the jumbo chili dog herself. She still finished before the argumentative fry cook finally prepared the jalapeno turkey burger I had ordered. By the time, I got my food back to the hotel, the chili dog the cashier had prepared was still nice and hot, but the jalapeno turkey burger the argumentative fry cook had prepared was lukewarm at best. A lukewarm turkey burger is not an enjoyable taste sensation. Yuck!!!

• Visited January 2013