“Loud, LOUD & LOUD!”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Saraland
Dallas, Texas
“Loud, LOUD & LOUD!”
Reviewed October 31, 2010

Nice hotel if noise does not bother you. Next to busy intersections and highways. Large gaps in door for noise to come through plus tile floors in the first floor hallway echo the noise.

If you want sleep pray!! I stayed here 5 days so it was not a fluke!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
San Jose, California
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Stayed here 10/17/2010. New hotel, opened Feb 2009. Very nice, modern decor. Efficient service. 4 floors, stayed on the 4th. Standard HI Express breakfast. You can't go wrong with this one.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Kingston, Tennessee
Reviewed October 14, 2010

This may be the nicest, newest, cleanest, and well presented HIE at which I have ever stayed. The pool, hot tub, lobby, breakfast area, fitness center, and public spaces are all lovely. My room was simply great too, full kitchenette, new thick soft King mattress (and I slept like the dead too), flat panel HDTV were top notch. One small thing, some of the channels listed on the Direct TV lineup chart are not accessible, and on occasion, it took a couple attempts to get channels to present ( at first they said they were unsubscribed, but on multiple tries, they did finally show up). Curtains overlap, so no light leaks in either. There is a nice thermostat on the wall, that lets you make the fan run continuously at any given temperature setting. Shower was great, with dual sliding glass doors and a nice place to put a town. Maybe there should be a small fan in the vent, but it only took a couple hours after a shower for the humidity to return to normal. If you have business north in Axis or Bucks, its only about 20 or 25 minutes away, and many companies get special rates (I got 30% off when I mentioned my customers name). THe grounds are amazingly well kept, and the Palm Trees really do add to the appearance, so does the lighting. I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank CaptainCoffey
Atlanta
Reviewed April 1, 2010

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Saraland on March 20, 2010 after visiting my grandfather in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I figured Saraland was a good stopping point on my way back home to Atlanta. I arrived around 11:00 pm. The attendant was extremely nice and seemed to go out of his way to make sure I felt secure since I was a female solo traveler. I was promptly checked in and given a King room on the 4th floor. When I entered the room I felt like I had entered a nice relaxing spa. Everything was so nice and plush. There was a flat screen t.v., granite counter tops in the bathroom. It was really nice. Still, I do not know which was nicer the plush king bed and soft covers or the rain flow shower. I seriously did not want to leave. Everything was so quiet. You couldn't hear people slamming doors inside the hotel. Nor could you hear traffic passing by on the interstate. The breakfast area was nice, clean and spacious. Holiday Inn is not my normal brand of choice but after this stay, I started rearranging our family vacation hotels so we could stay at the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
JEhrat, Internet Coordinator at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland, responded to this review, April 5, 2010
We are thrilled you received the treatment from our staff, and experienced the comfort of our hotel rooms exactly as we hope for every guest! Thank you for writing to let us know we succeeded! And we are pleased to know you will be staying with our brand more in the future! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you pass through! Thank you!
San Antonio, TX
Reviewed November 30, 2009

We made reservations directly with the hotel and may have paid a few dollars more than going through an online reservation service but I wanted to make sure they had rooms to accommodate my wife and I along with our three young kids. We stayed in a suite with two queen beds and a pull out couch which more than met our needs. The room was very clean and nice with ample room. As we were only traveling through the area, we only stayed one night but it would have been suitable for a lengthier stay. The breakfast was good and the attendee even offered to switch the TV channel from news to cartoons for our kids. Though I would have preferred the news, our kids were happy! The location has a few restaurants, a gas station and a Wal-Mart nearby.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank jnwbman
PigeonForgeHotel, Internet Coordinator at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland, responded to this review, December 2, 2009
We are so happy you had the pleasant experience at our hotel that we plan for everyone to experience! And we thank you for writing a nice review! We look forward to hosting you and your family again!
West Georgia
Reviewed October 24, 2009

I recently started making regular trips between states and this hotel is by far the best hotel in the area I've stayed at. I won't be trying any more after this.
The staff are outstanding, and I do mean ALL the staff. They greet you with joy and hospitality (which is pretty shocking these days!) and are efficient and courteous.
I'm staying twice a month now and appreciate every single thing about the hotel as well. The rooms are better-appointed than places twice as expensive. They are very nicely designed and contemporary "retreat" in style. There is a little kitchenette area in the entry hall that makes each room more of a suite in feel. The beds, pillows and linens are HEAVENLY!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo
PigeonForgeHotel, Internet Coordinator at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland, responded to this review, October 26, 2009
Thank you so much for writing and letting us know you are pleased with not only our hotel accommodations, but our staff's service to you, too!

We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Indianapolis, IN
Reviewed July 21, 2009

my family stayed one night at this hotel on our way to our vacation destination in Florida. hotel looked brand new. very clean. room was clean and spacious. nice and quiet. front desk employees were kind and helpful. very pleased with the large breakfast room and free breakfast. nice decor. had an outdoor pool. we enjoy the indoor pools, but outdoor pools seem common in the south. liked their fitness room. arrival and departure was quick and easy. WELL-WORTH the money spent! wasn't happy with our hotel in Florida; would have loved staying at a hotel like this.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saraland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Saraland/North Mobile
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Saraland
Best Western Saraland Hotel & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Saraland
Wingate by Wyndham Mobile
Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/Downtown

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland? Share your experiences!