Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Saraland
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

They have a managers reception on tuesdsys really great food the meatballs in Alfredo Sauce really good and ICE COLD BEER AND WINE. What really makes this hotel is the staff very friendly and helpful. Plus really clean rooms and nice pool area and hot tub. I highly recommend this property

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Gwynn P, Lisa Couch, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
We are so pleased that you enjoyed our Managers Reception! We are currently looking to add more selections and hope you return to us soon so that you can see the new offerings!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Pass Christian, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

A little get away from home with my best friend and my daughter. Great staff and excellent breakfast. Very nice rooms and great beds. We got in pretty late but had no problems checking in. When i go back to Saraland, Alabama I will stay at Holiday Inn && Suites!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Gwynn P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We hope to see you again soon in the near future!
Gulfport, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

great location, great stay, great staff.
if you just want a relaxing, clean place to stay; this is your place.

My husband and i stayed just to get away from everyday life and it was wonderful.
Breakfast was delicious and the beds were great.
but honestly what makes or breaks my experience is the staff. The staff here was amazing. so helpful and friendly!
10stars

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MrsBush22
Your review is just awesome! Thank you so much for the positive comments! Our team was so excited to here their hard work is appreciated!
Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

This hotel was awesome! My husband is going to be working in the area on and off for the next few months and this was a company preferred hotel. He is so happy with it. The staff make you feel welcomed like family and they go out of their way to help you. I travel here to visit him every couple of weeks and I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay every time! Shelly, the front desk clerk, is absolutely the best! She calls us by name, makes hot chocolate chip cookies and always goes out her way for us. You rock girl! The hotel is close to a lot of restaurants and Walmart. It is only about 10 minutes from Mobile. You can't beat this place!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool are quieter.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank tekidtMississippi
Thank you so much for the great review! I have shared with the team members so that they will know that all of their hard work is noticed! We hope to see you soon!
Belleville, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights just this pass week....we chose this location to be out of the way from the traffic of Mobile ...although it is situated close to the interstate I never could hear traffic from the inside....as a matter of fact the only complaint I have was that I passed the turn to turn into the hotel like twice the first night when we were trying to find it, but it got a better understanding the next day in daylight.
The staff every one of them was very friendly and polite. Everyone always greeted me with a hello as soon as I walked in or turned a corner.
The hotel was clean not new clean but clean.....the bed slept good...the breakfast...well Im not a big fan of hotel breakfast as I prefer fresh eggs but my husband and teenage son loved it and I enjoyed coffee and cinnamon rolls and I did have pancakes one morning. Cant really walk to get anything outside the hotel to eat but a very short drive takes you to great eateries.
I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank neckbone
Gwynn P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! It's always nice to here from our guest that we meet or exceed their expectations and more! I have shared your remarks with our team members so that they know there hard work is paying off! We hope to see you in the near future!
Katy, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stayed at this wonderful Hotel on our way back from North Carolina. With me being disabled, we requested a handicap accessible room. It was beautiful and very spacious. The beds were comfortable and we really enjoyed the dining area. They did not have a resturant on site, but we were able to get food and bring it back to the room and sit comfortably and eat. Contenintial breakfast was also good. Thanks

Room Tip: Several resturants very close.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lori W
Gwynn P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
I am so glad that you found our accomodations to your liking! We strive to make sure every guest stay is a pleasurable one. We hope to see you in the near future!
South Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Staff was friendly. Room was nice. Location was convient to restaurants and "things to do". The only thing I didn't like was one guy with the staff being anal about me and my family being in the hot tub 3 minutes after closing time. I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank You so much for your review! I am glad that the Hot Tub incident wont stop you from staying with us in the Future! I have reviewed your comments with our stay to ensure that this wont happen again in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saraland
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Saraland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Saraland/North Mobile
BEST WESTERN Saraland Hotel & Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Mobile
Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/Downtown
Candlewood Suites Mobile-Downtown

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland? Share your experiences!