All reviewsgreat place to stayhot breakfastcheck in was a breezehiking tripbed was comfortablegreat ratesleeper sofastaff was very friendlynice hotelthird floorlate checkbiscuits and gravywill stay there againeach morningfree breakfastparking lotdismals canyon
Reviewed January 13, 2017

A great hotel seemingly in the middle of no where. Best Western is a great hotel chain, finding this BW Extra here was great. The room was great, quiet; the bed was the best I've slept in. Room amenities were great, the installed shower soaps were excellent, except the shower shampoo ran out. A great hotel

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2017

I have never been at a hotel where they took as much care and concern for their guests as this place. I was very impressed. We have a huge group of family members and they went above and beyond multiple times to make sure we had everything we needed.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jennifer R, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Russellville Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of our hotel. We very much appreciate your family staying with us! We look forward to having you guys back anytime.

Reviewed January 6, 2017

I stay at this hotel weekly for business The rooms are great and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to both families as well as business travelers. The facility is currently doing some upgrades to further enhance the experience.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed December 23, 2016

I stayed at this hotel for almost a week. Everything was always clean and neat. The staff always went out of the way to make sure that I could find businesses that I wanted and were excellent in giving directions. This is a wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am very happy to hear that our staff was helpful with providing you with information regarding our city. We hope you will visit us again when traveling to the Russellville area!

Reviewed November 22, 2016

It was great in all areas.....The price was excellent for the quality of the hotel and staff...... I would highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a very quiet , clean , inexpensive room to stay in..... Laundry facilities are a huge plus for me since I drive a 18 wheeler...

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business