“Graduation Trip”

Best Western Plus Russellville Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Russellville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
luvnlife
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at Best Western Plus in Russellville! The rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was good. The typical complimentary breakfast but it worked for us! Everyone was extremely nice from check in to check out. We would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank luvnlife4
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are very comfortable and nice! Remodeled breakfast area and freshly paved parking lot! Staff is very friendly and it even has a pool and conveniently located across the street from walmart. I would defiantly recommend this hotel

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Scotttrulove
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed here due to a death in the family. The property was clean, well maintained and was a pleasure to be at. The staff and everyone there was as nice as can be. The only downside to the stay was the breakfast that was served there in the hotel. The eggs were from a bag that they boil to warm them in. The biscuits were doughy and soggy and the sausage was undercooked. The coffee was excellent though. The beds were nice, but no hd on the cable service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Papabigdog
Atlanta
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This hotel is a good choice close to a number of fast food restaurants, 3 nights without problems. Comes with microwave, coffeepot & small refrigerator. Breakfast is standard nothing special. I found the beds to be OK, a little hard. The property is well maintained. The staff was nice very polite & helpful, & friendly, (especially Tasha, she is a great employee, treats guest the way they should be treated.) The breakfast area spacious. Breakfast is standard nothing special. The area seems safe. Good Location,can be a good value. Definitely would stay here again if my plans call for me to be in the area!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Schertz, Texas
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Tasha was my check in clerk and she was wonderful. Very caring and polite. She also pointed out where everything in the area was located and told me how far away my destination would be. She also made sure that I got a great rate. And even addressed my children when we entered the building. When one of my sons decided to eat something that we didn't have a utencil for she let us know that she had some at the front he could get. He went to the front desk and was a little lost headed back to the room. She was kind enough to call me to let me know that he was on his way and a little lost. She made the experiance of staying at your hotel great. If I head that way again this is definately the Best Western I will choose. She is a gem and really stood out in my head. In the morning the Manager was helping with the breakfast and running the front desk we made some small talk about the fact that she knew the Manager Rupesh from my Best Western Plus in San Antonio. As an employee of B.W. I know what I am looking for in a hotel... and miles away from home I really get picky ... but I must say the Manager and Tasha made this one my fav on all my road trips. The room was absolutely comfy and was just what we needed. I will also be leaving a copy of this comment on bwfeedback.com Thank you all so much.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Best Western has really stepped up their game. This Best Western is truely nice. It's clean, the people are very friendly, the rooms are large, the beds are comfortable, the internet is good, the breakfast is good. It's fairly secluded off the main highway so it's quiet.

Drawbacks are there are no resturants near that I could find, maybe I didn't try hard enough, and there's no business center.

Otherwise you can't go wrong.

Room Tip: Not really a bad room, I prefer ground floor anytime.