“Hard to get into”

Best Western Plus Russellville Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Russellville
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are very comfortable and nice! Remodeled breakfast area and freshly paved parking lot! Staff is very friendly and it even has a pool and conveniently located across the street from walmart. I would defiantly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Scotttrulove

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed here due to a death in the family. The property was clean, well maintained and was a pleasure to be at. The staff and everyone there was as nice as can be. The only downside to the stay was the breakfast that was served there in the hotel. The eggs were from a bag that they boil to warm them in. The biscuits were doughy and soggy and the sausage was undercooked. The coffee was excellent though. The beds were nice, but no hd on the cable service.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Papabigdog
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This hotel is a good choice close to a number of fast food restaurants, 3 nights without problems. Comes with microwave, coffeepot & small refrigerator. Breakfast is standard nothing special. I found the beds to be OK, a little hard. The property is well maintained. The staff was nice very polite & helpful, & friendly, (especially Tasha, she is a great employee, treats guest the way they should be treated.) The breakfast area spacious. Breakfast is standard nothing special. The area seems safe. Good Location,can be a good value. Definitely would stay here again if my plans call for me to be in the area!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Tasha was my check in clerk and she was wonderful. Very caring and polite. She also pointed out where everything in the area was located and told me how far away my destination would be. She also made sure that I got a great rate. And even addressed my children when we entered the building. When one of my sons decided to eat something that we didn't have a utencil for she let us know that she had some at the front he could get. He went to the front desk and was a little lost headed back to the room. She was kind enough to call me to let me know that he was on his way and a little lost. She made the experiance of staying at your hotel great. If I head that way again this is definately the Best Western I will choose. She is a gem and really stood out in my head. In the morning the Manager was helping with the breakfast and running the front desk we made some small talk about the fact that she knew the Manager Rupesh from my Best Western Plus in San Antonio. As an employee of B.W. I know what I am looking for in a hotel... and miles away from home I really get picky ... but I must say the Manager and Tasha made this one my fav on all my road trips. The room was absolutely comfy and was just what we needed. I will also be leaving a copy of this comment on bwfeedback.com Thank you all so much.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Best Western has really stepped up their game. This Best Western is truely nice. It's clean, the people are very friendly, the rooms are large, the beds are comfortable, the internet is good, the breakfast is good. It's fairly secluded off the main highway so it's quiet.

Drawbacks are there are no resturants near that I could find, maybe I didn't try hard enough, and there's no business center.

Otherwise you can't go wrong.

Room Tip: Not really a bad room, I prefer ground floor anytime.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed here for 7 nights while working at a plant nearby and had no complaints whatsoever during my stay. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable, too. The hot breakfast was good as well and the lady that kept the breakfast area stocked and cleaned did a very nice job and was friendly.

The location of this hotel is very good. It's a extremely short walk to a few restaurants such as, Taylor's Family Restaurant, Guthries, Speedy Pig BBQ and Pizza Hut. Walmart is just across the highway, too. I'll definitely stay there again when traveling through the area and recommend it to others as well.

Mayaruinsonly
Destination Expert - Guatemala

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2012

After a night at the days inn in Muscle Shoals it was time for a change of scenery so we moved to this hotel....
Much better hotel,nice lobby,nice rooms,and friendly staff.
I would definitely book here again if in this area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank CarolinaCoopers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Russellville
Best Western Plus Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals Hotel & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-Downtown
Green Woods Inn Motel
Green Woods Inn Motel
#1 of 1 in Russellville

Been to Best Western Plus Russellville Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!