“Great pizza, just don't tick off the owners!”

Vitollis Pizzeria & Italian Eatery
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Robertsdale
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I get the vibe eating here that I'm one accidental phone ring away from being tossed out on my ear. There's a gruff northern/New Yorker vibe to some of the kitchen staff that just adds to the feeling that you're getting pizza from people who know pizza.

It shows in the finished product, too. This is definitely better than chain pizza, leagues ahead of storebought, too.

1  Thank CrackedLCD

Reviewed February 15, 2013

They have the best pizza I have every tasted.
Cap's & Bells is my favorite and go ahead and get the 18". You can save
the leftovers for the next day, if you have leftovers!!!
They are very easy to get to, right on Hwy 59.
Wonderful staff!

1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Delicious hand tossed hand made pizza with fresh ingredients! Pizza made the old fashioned way in the baker ovens! Restaurant is clean, service if friendly and fast. One of the very best Pizza's in the area, well worth the visit! The homemade Ranch dressing with dill seasoning is absolutely delicious on the salad, and even to dip the crust in !! Crust is the secret to good pizza and their recipe is delicious, crust is well cooked, and perfect with the fresh ingredients...You will come back again and again.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We've eaten takeout here twice now, and both times were very good. The second time I didn't call our order in ahead of time, so we had to sit for a couple of minutes while they made it. Fortunately,my kids were pretty entertained with watching them throw the pizza dough. Prices start at $11.50 for a large cheese. $15.50 is the price for large pizzas with 4-8 toppings and most all of the large specialty pizzas. Both our orders were placed using coupons - be on the lookout for them. :)

2  Thank vasufobo
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Returning from a cheerleading competition late one Saturday night we were looking for a place to eat and our GPS "led" us to Vitollis Pizzeria & Italian Eatery. The restaurant is a small very clean establishment. The pizza was made by hand in an open kitchen - the pizza was DELICIOUS!! One member of our party had a sandwich which she said was wonderful!! We ordered 2 pizzas and had quite a bit left over from our party of 4 to take home. I highly recommend stopping in! Great food and very friendly service/atmosphere.

1  Thank Cindy J