“Good variety”

Cuisines: Mexican
Pell City, Alabama
“Good variety”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

By Lakeside Motel just off Hwy 20. Lovely view of the lake from the dining room. Good variety of menu items. Carries dishes I never seen in Mexican restaurants before. My mother and I both decided to try Pechuga Mexicana. Grilled chicken with grilled onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms. We selected a green tomatillo sauce. My mother found it to be too spicy for her. I ate mine with flour tortilla shells so that weakened the spices. My Spanish rice was moist and not mushy. The sauce mixed with my beans so I couldn't judge it. Had cooked tomato salsa and fresh tomato salsa. I preferred cooked. We were there for Sunday lunch. As of 01/26/2014, the dish costed $5.60. Really enjoyed our meal. We will return again.

• Visited January 2014