“Still pretty good”
Review of Super 8 Rainsville

Super 8 Rainsville
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rainsville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Galion, Ohio
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We have stayed at this motel in the past and have always had nice rooms and service. It is a little hard to find as the sign for it is not very visible. Dining is not very close. They do do have a laundry room for the guests which is nice but can be busy.

Room Tip: This motel sits back from the highway and has no road noise.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank RobertShroyer
Super8Rainsville, General Manager at Super 8 Rainsville, responded to this review, October 9, 2014
Hi Robert,

I am glad that you chose us again for your stay in Rainsville. I also want to say thank you for taking your time writing us a review. This really helps our future guest know what they will be getting even before staying with us. I do want to say there are few restaurants within few miles of us. There is a restaurant right next door to us that you can walk to name "Wing House." We have always heard great things about this restaurant. We hope that you will choose us again for your future stay in Rainsville, AL.

Tina Patel
Johns Creek, GA
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised when we pulled up to the hotel, looked way nicer than any Super 8 I've ever seen. When I walked into the lobby, I was very encouraged as to what the rooms would be like. Very nice appointments in the lobby area. Then we got to our room. It looked ok, nothing special but not awful...until I took my shoes off and stuck to the carpet. GROSS!!!!! The room was superficially clean but the carpet was disgusting. And our window to the outside was cracked/broken. I dont think there are any other viable options in this town but I would consider staying further away next time.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Michelle S
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear that your stay wasn't to your expectation. Our goal is to satisfy every one of our guest. If you are back in Rainsville again, please come talk to me and I will try my best to earn your trust again.
Thank you once again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rainsville
Days Inn Fort Payne
#1 of 2 in Centre
Quality Inn Scottsboro
Quality Inn Scottsboro
#3 of 10 in Scottsboro

Been to Super 8 Rainsville? Share your experiences!