Review Highlights
Nice place

This place is a nice park in Prattville, it was peaceful and a nice respite to get some peace quiet... read more

Reviewed July 22, 2018
fabtraveler20
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Nice Dog Park!

Reviewed September 14, 2017
garyaber1966
Tampa, Florida
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

My Florida family evacuated to Prattville for Hurricane Irma and of course brought our dog with us, so we were looking in the area for a place he could seriously stretch his legs. Cooter's Pond Park definitely fit the bill. The park is a short distance away from the main commercial center, but a world away in geography. It's a quaint rural respite for short walks, beautiful views, and of course the large, well maintained fenced dog area. Our dog Shiloh met a new friend, Max, and we had a pleasant conversation with his owner. If you walk along the water view, you'll come to an opening with a great view of downtown Montgomery in the distance.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2017

I love fishing here with my dad. One trip we saw an american bald eagle resting in a tree.

The fishing is great andd I have caught some good size bass here

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Leetrev
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

I live somewhat close to this park. It's a nice little park on the Alabama River with pavilions, kids playground, picnic areas, little creek, and even a dog park. Very nice but every time I go there are weird old men trying to creep around and follow you until you either go off on them or they give up. The Prattville police need to do something about these cats! Other than that the actual park is nice but not anything to make a special trip for at all though.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2016

The park does have a dog park so if you have a dog this is a good place to go and let them run around for a while. There is also a boat launch and good fishing.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

This is a great place for pets, boats and
Picnics. The view was beautiful. People were friendly and helpful. We will be going again with friends.

Date of experience: October 2016