“Two thumbs up” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Prattville
Leeds, Alabama
“Two thumbs up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is a very nice and clean place with all the comfort of home which is a plus in my book. My family and I stop here on our way to Florida had a very nice and pleasant stay which this will now on be our half way stop place of rest professional staff and to top it off they serves hot breakfast every morning. Two thumbs up!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Mike G
Catrice S, General Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Mike G,

I greatly appreciate you taking time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor and we thank you for being our guest. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your experience and that you have chosen to stay with us during your travels. Thank you again for choosing our Howard Johnson - Prattville for your lodging needs and we hope that we have the pleasure of your visit again soon.

Catrice Spence

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Prattville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

when my group went to check in the hotel around 5 pm. Our rooms were not available. They stated it will be around 45 minutes to a hour. After waiting 45 minutes the rooms were still not ready. The young lady behind the counter was very nice and apologetic. I just feel like if the rooms are suppose to be ready by 3 that we should not have to wait until almost 6 to get in our room. The young lady ended up switching our rooms so we could get checked in and make it to the banquet on time. We were attending a bowling tournament and had a banquet for our kids.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

1 Thank Teresa B
Catrice S, Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Teresa B,

Thank you for choosing our Howard Johnson for your recent lodging needs and for your 5 STAR rating. I am extremely saddened to learn that you had a bad experience at check in during your recent visit, and even more disappointed that we failed to have the rooms ready for your group at the appropriate time. As soon as I learned of this I called and spoke to the Group Coordinator and I thank her and each of you for allowing us to resolve the issue. Please honor us with another visit the next time you are in the area, and I am confident we will exceed your expectations.

Remlap
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is my home away from home great friendly people and service the staff is always helpful to do anything for u that they can would highly recommend them to friends and family to stay nice pool and convent to the Bass ProShop always have hot Coffee fresh and ready 24/7

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank CSXDOC
Dear CSXDOC,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for your 5 star rating. It is a great pleasure to know that our team makes you feel at home when you are here. We strive to ensure that each of our guest experience a "Home Away from Home" feeling when staying with us. We greatly appreciate you being our guest and we thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Grand Forks, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

As a person who travels a lot, I have found this Howard Johnson to be just what I needed to ensure I was at my best to handle business. Comfort is very important to me. The staff was polite, professional and concerned. My room was clean and comfortable. I will be returning. Thanks

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank C W
Dear C W,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your 5 Star Rating. We are pleased to hear that you found the comfort you expected and the professionalism that you needed to take care of your business. We know you have a choice of hotels when traveling but we are delighted that you chose our Howard Johnson - Prattville. We look forward to your next visit when in the Prattville area.

Catrice Spence
Also consider these accommodations in or near Prattville
Days Inn & Suites Prattville-Montgomery
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#10 of 14 in Prattville
4.0 of 5 stars 48 reviews

Been to Howard Johnson Prattville? Share your experiences!