“Excellent!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Prattville
Miami Springs, Florida
“Excellent!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This Was The Best Hotel I've Stayed At By Far.... Of Course Its An Old Property But The Environment Is Oh So Heartwarming. The Desk Clerk On Morning Shift (The Black Girl) Mizzy I Think That's Her Name Deserves A Raise Because She Is EXCELLENT. I Enjoyed My Stay. The Beds Were Comfortable And The Breakfast Bar Was Great. I Recommend This Place To Any And Everyone You Will Not Regret It....

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank MieshaW
Catrice S, General Manager at Howard Johnson Prattville, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for choosing our Howard Johnson - Prattville, AL and for your 5 Star rating of our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your compliments of our team. We are grateful for your feedback and look forward to your return in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Helena
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have only one negative comment and that is because cigarete smoke bothers me really bad. I wish the ash cans would be moved from right next to the entray way of the hotel. It is an offensive smell. When I walked up to the door of my buildingand reached for the door I had to bend a little to get my key from my purse and the smoke came right up into ,y face. I did not notice it smoking when I walked up to the door because I was trying to get in out of the cold. Other than that I would recommend your hotel to any of my friends or other associates. Thanks

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

4 Thank Debra M
Debra M. , thank you for takng the time to share your thoughts with us. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Please accept my sincere apology for the smoke smell and please know that we have taken the appropriate steps to ensure that this does not happen again. We are so thankful for your feedback and look forward to your return in the near future.
Coden, Alabama
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Brand new hotel just off the I-65 Interstate. Everything was spotless. Bed was soooo comfortable. Best night's night slept I've had in a while. Breakfast was very good and the staff was always very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2013
6 Thank usgranny
Harvest, Alabama, United States
Reviewed January 16, 2013

the most run-down Hilton property I have ever stayed at and I stay at Hilton 50-60 nights a year. I continue being a loyal Hilton fan (and just booked a vacation stay at a Hilton in Gatlinburg) but I wil not stay at this Hampton again.

Torn Furniture, Mold in the microwave and bath. Rude night receptionist (and I am a Diamnod member)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HSVSHRK
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed October 30, 2012

First off, travelling as government, I could not stay in the rooms that were "within" the building. I was required to stay in one of the "outer rooms". That I could understand. The employees were lovely, polite, and professional. No complaints there.

The room was fairly clean [I checked the bed and bath for critters]. Working fridge, microwave, TV, H/C water, and AC. Now, for the Security!! Door handle was loose and beginning to work its way out of the door, the bolt DID NOT work - but at least the door had one of the clamp bolts that could be used from the inside. I called the front desk and they sent up a young woman who apologized for the problem and tried to fix the door. NOT!! She said a maintenance person could be up to fix it around 9PM. NOT!!! So I delt with that for the rest of the week.

Breakfast .... MREs taste much better!!! Recommend you go to McD's ...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Janes861
Also consider these accommodations in or near Prattville
Days Inn & Suites Prattville-Montgomery
Hampton Inn & Suites Prattville
Baymont Inn & Suites Prattville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Prattville
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#2 of 4 in Millbrook
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Prattville

Been to Howard Johnson Prattville? Share your experiences!