“Best BBQ!”

Fat Boy's Bar-B-Que Ranch
Ranked #7 of 123 Restaurants in Prattville
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I really enjoyed Fat Boys BBQ! The food was really good and the service was great! Definitely a must try if you are in the area!

Reviewed June 24, 2011

When I go and visit new towns and cities throughout the south, I enjoy going and visit a local barbeque restaurant. While most barbeque restaurants serve you great food, Fat Boys Barbeque Ranch serves great barbeque at reasonable prices and the customer service is fantastic. My order was processed and my food was served to me in a timely manner. This is my second time visiting Fat Boys Barbeque Ranch and I will return back to this restaurant the next time I am in Prattville.

Reviewed January 26, 2009

I picked up a California friend at the Bham airport, and on our way back to Montgomery we stopped here. What an experience!! More for him than for me. He said he learned more about Alabama in 30 minutes than he had in 40 years. Strange and wonderful is what I'd term it. And some of the best BBQ you'll ever eat, although the sauce was somewhat tame.

1  Thank rocketgirl1970
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Prattville, Alabama
Reviewed October 8, 2008

Good tomato style BBQ mde on the spot.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed August 8, 2008

Not bad. I hope to get another shot at eating here soon!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook