“Great food, Consistent service”

Los Toros Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 121 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My wife and I love Los Toros and go there once, sometimes twice a week. The food is great and, sometimes more importantly, is consistent. I've been to too many places where the food is sometimes great, sometimes very bad. Los Toros is consistently good and their salsa is always fantastic. Their cheese dip with peppers in it is also very good.

I like to vary things up and try different things many times when I go and everything tastes good. The ground beef isn't quite as good as the chicken IMO, but the shrimp is actually quite good - something that I'm often wary of in Mexican restaurants. And for the price? You can't beat it.

1  Thank Daniel_Wilson33

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Everything we had was wonderful! The service was impeccable! If we are ever in this area, we will stop again!

2  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My family has been going to this restaurant for years now, at least once a week. The employees provide outstanding, friendly service. The food is always excellent! We normally get steak & chicken fajitas, cheese dip & always frozen margaritas. Never disappointed. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank MFTravler
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This restaurant was just across from our hotel so we could walk to it quite easily.
The food was good and reasonably priced and I love my fried Ice Cream.

1  Thank BridgetD710
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We were had stopped overnight at the la quinta and saw Los toros across the parking lot. What a great find. Our dinners were fantastic. Excellent quality food, good price, fast and friendly service. I had the chicken fajita quesadilla which was wonderful.