“Oh, my, GOD!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Auburn, Alabama
“Oh, my, GOD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

These were the BIGGEST, JUCIEST, and FRESHEST oysters I have had anywhere outside Appalachicola, FL. I have never been happier in all my life with an order of oysters before. I was shocked and completely satisfied with the service provided by this establishment.
You may need to know that this is a very small drive-up Seafood market and there are just 3 tables to sit down at but you will not find a better seafood for the price ever! Twice the food for half the price and it came straight from Mobile Bay just the day before. We will definitely be going back very soon.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank bethoc

West Point, Georgia
“Delicious Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Love the food and the great prices.The have fresh fish and shrimp and also serve cooked fresh meals.I stop by every time I come to Prattville to visit my Mom. Can't get enough of the food..

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Kera54
West Point, GA
“Get a plate to go, Large portions, locals know about it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

New to the area, I was told about this little place by a local. DJ's is a small little shack that you would never notice if you weren't hunting for it. He sells fresh fish for you to take home and cook, so the place smells a little "fishy", so I get my plates to go. 25 Shrimp for 10 dollars and a side of your choice. How can you beat that. And they are big, after 5 I was full. The seafood platter is packed so full you will be amazed. Crab claws are everywhere in the to go container. Fresh oysters, several choices of fish. Just look at the pictures I took. Fish sandwich and fries for 5 dollars. Now that should compete with any fast food place. There are some small tables and soda machines inside if you do want to stay and eat. If you are looking for fancy don't go. If you are craving seafood to go, stop by. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013