“Nice new hotel...no refrigerator or microwave in room...”

Hampton Inn & Suites Prattville
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Prattville
Birmingham, Alabama
“Nice new hotel...no refrigerator or microwave in room...”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Pros: New hotel; clean rooms; quiet and comfortable; 100% non-smoking hotel

Con: No refrigerator or microwave in the room

They missed the mark on not having a fridge/microwave in each room in a brand-new hotel. You only get them if you stay in a suite.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Kelly S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Prattville, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Good evening MisterGrace!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. While I'm glad you found our property to be quiet and comfortable, I'm saddened that all of our rooms do not have the refrigerators and microwaves that most Hamptons do.

Our owners are aware of this situation and are looking into ways to rectify it for the best possible outcome for everyone.

Have a safe and happy holidays!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Huntington, WV
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Great property. Well located. Modern and convenient. Staff courteous and professional. Rooms excellent. Would rate this property in the top three HI's I have visited. Will definitely stay at this HI again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Good evening, wdpckr27!

Thank you so very much for giving us such a high review and recommendation!

It's guests like you who make what we do worthwhile and I greatly appreciate your loyalty of our property.

Have a very happy holidays!
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I absloutely love staying at this hotel when I come to town which is almost every 2 months. I feel comfortable and I always take advantage of the breakfast because its not as bad as some places, I like the fact that they tried to incorporate a breakfast meat other than pork but the turkey sausage they have now...Yuck! Other than that, this place is awesome!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Prattville, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Good morning Stanley M!

Thank you for the review and your repeated loyalty to our property!

I'm sad to hear that the turkey sausage wasn't very palateable for you and hope the next time you stay with us the choices will be a little better.

Once again, thank you for staying with us in the past and hopefully in the future.

We love having you here!

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is where we will always stay when in Prattville. The front desk was very friendly, and eagerly helped my wife make some arrangements. The hotel is new and clean, everything we could ever ask for.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Kelly S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Prattville, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Good Afternoon Jeff M!

Thank you for such a wonderful review!

I'm really happy that your stay was great enough to bring you back to our hotel when you're in the area.

I'm also glad that you found our front desk team to be helpful!

Once again, thank you so very much for the outstanding review!

Have a safe and memorable Autumn!!
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stayed 3 nights and were not disappointed. Our room and the entire facility were immaculate. We were greeted with friendly service at check-in and throughout our visit. The complimentary breakfast can't be beat with a big variety and different choices each day. Our room was cleaned before we returned from breakfast each day. The 24-hour business center is was appreciated.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Kelly S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Prattville, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Good afternoon suez308!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us that positive feedback!

I'm really happy that your stay was wonderful and memorable.

If the wind should ever blow you in our direction again, we'd love to see you!

Have a safe and wonderful Autumn!
Tenn.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I'm sorry, our room was pretty good however as you know there is NO SMOKING in the hotel. While unloading our luggage there were a few men just and I mean just outside the entrance puffing heavily. My wife and I were coughing and choking as we unloaded. The hotel is only 8 months old which is nice. I think the lady's name who checked us in was Kelly, she was very nice! The breakfast as nothing special. If they could just come up with a smoking area away from the door I would give this hotel an excellent rating.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Good afternoon travelindj!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback!

I've passed along your suggestion about a designated smoking area to my manager - it's a VERY good idea! While I'm glad that everything inside the hotel was good for you, I'm regretful that other guests started your stay off on a bad foot! Hopefully, if you ever stay in the area again, your experience with us will be 100% better!

We hope to see you in the future!

Have a safe and memorable Autumn!
gadsden, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

New facility; very clean and comfortable, convenient and a pleasant personnel. Close to favorite shopping places and easy access to business if downtown. Good restaurants close by. Overall, a great place to stay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Prattville, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Good afternoon Deborah D!

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us that wonderful review!

I'm very happy that your stay with us was comfortable and convenient to your favorite stores and restaurants. I'm also very glad that our team was pleasant to interact with.

We hope to see you again if you should ever find yourself in our area!

Have a safe and fantastic Autumn!